Click For Life! Clicker Training for the Shelter Environment by Karen Pryor, Emma Parsons, Dee Ganley, and Nancy Lyon
Please select all options.
by Karen Pryor, Emma Parsons, Dee Ganley, and Nancy Lyon
Edited by Karen Pryor
An introduction to clicker training just for shelter staff and volunteers!
Clicker training is transforming the way shelters manage behavior and prepare animals for adoption. Now Karen Pryor, Emma Parsons, and Dee Ganley and Nancy Lyon of the Upper Valley Humane Society in New Hampshire have pooled their knowledge and experience in a state-of-the-art working guide. Find out what clicker techniques can do for your shelter!
- Make your shelter a No Bark Zone
- Reduce barrier aggression in the kennel
- Help shy dogs to bloom with targeting
- Teach loose leash walking with the clicker
- Click cats in the shelter environment